On Tue, Apr 17, 2012 at 1:31 PM, Bryen M Yunashko <a11yro...@bryen.com>wrote:

> On Tue, 2012-04-17 at 18:24 +0100, Juanjo Marín wrote:

I'm with Bryen - I really don't see how having our name on compuers would
in any way be a bad thing. I keep looking for someplace with reasonable
linux stickers -  I really want a tux & something that says GNOME & not
just the logo. Actually now that I've checked their site I'll probably end
up buying some of theris:)

Emily

--
Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power
and magic in it. -  Goethe

Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter
and those who matter don't mind. - Dr.Seuss

Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts
can be counted. - Albert Einstein