Marc Paré wrote:
I was just wondering, if I were to correspond to potential organisers who could contribute to the LibO (in particular Canada) would it be appropriate for me to put in a title under my name? I am just curious if you did this with the OOo.

I did it, and I still do, on OpenOffice.org mailing list, where I hold an elective position. But for a still informal group in a still informal foundation I agree with Drew that the situation is not clear-cut.

Best regards,
  Andrea Pescetti.