Hi Italo, all,

I wrote:
> > In your case I think everybody agrees to state that you have already
> > contibuted to
> > our project in a very substancial way. So I for one would call you
> > "Marketing Team
> > Member" and allow you to use this title in communication with other
> > organizations.
> > This title should be able to add at your signature and on business cards
> > we'll have
> > to design, so they represent our branding.
> >
> > To avoid misunderstandings, I'd like to add another line to the signature or
> > business card:  "If you want to contact an offifcial spokesperson of the
> > community
> > behind LibreOffice, please contact i...@documentfoundation."
>
> I think that this could be a "transitional" solution, especially for US
> and Canada where community roles in the past have not been considered
> too much.
>
> In Europe community roles are quite clear, and - as I said - I do not
> need to state in my signature that I am a volunteer for OOo because all
> my stakeholders already know my position (when you are described as Mr
> TDF I do not think you need additional recognitions).

At fairs it turns out quite handy if you can hand over a business card even if
you
don't have an official representing position as you, Italo.

In these cases I like to have a business card with with official branding, but
clearly
stating that I'm not an official representative, but just a community member.

>From time to time this approach allows an easy switch from discussing the
>product
to information about the community and invitation to join...

Best regards

Bernhard