Hi Graham, :-)

On Sun, Nov 14, 2010 at 19:43, Graham Lauder <yori...@openoffice.org> wrote:
> I take it then, given that you haven't rebutted any of my points that you now
> agree with them, or are you simply of the school that ignores any opposing
> view to your own

No, it means I don't have the time to get into pointless arguments. I
like to express my ideas and, maybe, to clarify them if they seem to
be misunderstood. But people are free to disagree with me - I try to
avoid being dogmatic about things. My ambition in this project would
be to make a tangible contribution of some sort, not to be debating
endlessly on mailing lists. ;-)

David Nelson