Le 2010-11-14 16:51, Alan C. Baird a écrit :

Are you the organizer in charge of LO Marketing? I'd like to have a private
discussion with whoever is running the show, someone with a LO or DF email
address. My email address is at the top of this page:

http://scr.9TimeZones.com

My thought is that creators should create, and organizers should organize, and
that we should talk to each other directly. Former Sun CEO Jonathan Schwartz
told me a while back that he was interested in Screenwright(R), but then he
became distracted. I think that was when Ellison started breathing down his
neck. ;-)

Right now we are being directed from the Steering Committee (http://www.documentfoundation.org/foundation/) and Italo is our marketing guru. You may want to speak to him. -- Marc