Hello,

the coverage of LibreOffice 3.3 is generally good, and the span of the
coverage (the number of written articles) is excellent.

Anyone , any journalist is entitled to his/her own opinion, but this
article is somewhat problematic. I usually read these articles and
their comments carefully. They are often good sources to understand the
"outside" perception of an OSS project or product. Yet I don't manage
to find one point that is not sheer and free criticism of LibreOffice
in this one.
http://www.pcworld.com/businesscenter/article/217679/libreoffice_33_handson_with_the_free_office_suite.html
My question might be naive so bear on with me: how can we avoid this
amount of crap ? "it's really only good for Open Source Developers but
not in real life" That's not journalism that's prejudice. "I miss
SharePoint"..WTF?

Your comments are welcome (note: I might have taken the issue in a
completely wrong way).

Best,

--
Charles-H. Schulz