On Mon, 2011-04-18 at 00:09 +0700, Nguyen Vu Hung (KiEi) wrote:
> Hi Jeff Chimen,
>
> Sure, feel free to use the video as a promoting material of LibO.
>
> (2011/04/17 23:39), Jeff Chimene wrote:
> > Hi Nguyen:
> >
> > I will be in Little Saigon (a business section of Garden Grove, California)
> > for a while. Perhaps there is a way we can take advantage of this situation.
> >

> Hi Jeff Chimen,
>
> Sure, feel free to use the video as a promoting material of LibO.
> Send me an off-list email if you want the video in HD format.
>
> Regards,
>
> Nguyen Vu Hung

Hi Nguyen,

Just to let you know that video was added to the LibreOffice Users Video
channel on Youtube[1] also (actually that happened about an hour after
you posted the video along with a few tweets pointing to it) - it has
been set as the default, landing page, video at the moment.

Thanks very much for this,

Drew

[1] http://youtube.com/libreofficevols