From: Nguyen Vu Hung (KiEi) <vuh...@ki-ei.com>
To: marketing@libreoffice.org; libreoff...@lists.freedesktop.org
Sent: Sun, 17 April, 2011 15:29:47
Subject: [libreoffice-marketing] LibreOffice on Vietnam Television Channel 2:
Moving to LibO is a must

Hello all,

OOo has been a (recommended) alternative office suite to MSO in
Vietnamese public sector
which is stated in a national decision.

However, since the fork, the government had to choose between OOo and LibO.

There was a debate that which one is better.
OK, that is why I was on the TV proving that LibreOffice is the choice :)

I hope there will be an updated decision that replaces OOo by LibO :),

And here is the video (Vietnamese)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFowLtr39Ug

Regards,

Nguyen Vu Hung