Hi :)
Wow!!  The download speed is very low!  A LOT of people must be downloading it
from just 1 or 2 sites?  Is it possible to get the website team to mirror it
around the world?  Is there a bit-torrent for it?

I'm not actually on the website list but i have tried to forward this to them
just in case they get it and can help.
Regards from
Tom :)