2011/6/28 Tom Davies <tomdavie...@yahoo.co.uk>

> Hi :)

Hi Tom.

> Wow!!  The download speed is very low!  A LOT of people must be downloading
> it
> from just 1 or 2 sites?  Is it possible to get the website team to mirror
> it
> around the world?  Is there a bit-torrent for it?

Hummm. I really don't know what's going on. I have some claims from
brazilian users also. But, feel free to mirror it if you want.
Regarding to torrent, I don't know how to make it available to a torrent
network, but it seems to be great. Can you help me on this?

> I'm not actually on the website list but i have tried to forward this to
> them
> just in case they get it and can help.
> Regards from
> Tom :)

Tks
--
Paulo de Souza Lima
Técnico em Eletrônica e Administrador

"For people to achieve peace in their relationships, spiritual peace and the
peace among people, it's necessary, earlier, to win the internal battle
between virtues and defects" - Talal Husseini - Acropolitan Philosopher