Hi Italo,
I agree that we need proof stories like this.

The story is public available and there is no problem if we use it active.
If you need me to clarify details from the Danish article please ask. I work
on the case every day, so if you need press contacts etc. I can arrange
that.

But please have in mind that this is a very large project: We have prepared
it for more than a year and we will not finish it before in a year or so.
The story will not run away but grow even better over time ;-)

I will suggest a defensive approach like mention the reference as an example
when we release 3.4.3 (rock solid version). The roll-out/press release *was*
coordinated with our release of LibreOffice 3.4.2 witch was the reason that
the "enterprise ready" label was important to me :-)

Right now I'm waiting for a response from the competitor(s). I'm in no
hurry.

Cheers,
Leif