On 08/10/2011 11:07 AM, Leif Lodahl wrote:

I agree that we need proof stories like this.

We should find a way to collect and list the names of the companies/organizations which have adopted LibreOffice, and add them at the end of each announcement press release (maybe, naming the top three and listing the others in a linked wiki page).

I will suggest a defensive approach like mention the reference as an example
when we release 3.4.3 (rock solid version). The roll-out/press release *was*
coordinated with our release of LibreOffice 3.4.2 witch was the reason that
the "enterprise ready" label was important to me :-)

This is fine. I have clipped the OSOR article which includes quite a few information on the project.

--
Italo Vignoli
italo.vign...@gmail.com