Hi,

2011/11/16 Körmöndi Béla <kormondi.b...@openskm.com>:
> I found an information about the migration of the South Korean Postal office
> on that page:
> http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Major_OpenOffice.org_Deployments
>
> But the related link is dead:
> http://europa.eu.int/idabc/en/document/4677/469
>
> Does anybody have a contact or more details about this migration case?
> - what were the basic issues related to the migration
> - what elements have been migrated
>
> We are in negotiation with the Hungarian Post Office so any information could
> help me.

As I can see from the web, they migrated to Linux in 2005 and somebody
argued if they would use OOo or SO:
http://blogs.oracle.com/dancer/entry/openoffice_org_or_staroffice_at
(Erwin Tenhumberg was part of the marketing staff then)

You can also ask on the l10n-List if anybody from Korea is around.

Volker

--
Volker Merschmann
Member of The Document Foundation