Hi all,

there is currently a list of events in 2011 on our wiki, where we attended or
are
going to attend: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Events

I think we should create such a list for the next year in the wiki yet, because
2012
is just around the corner. I propose to create a new list for every year and
don't
overwrite the current one. I think it is also not appropriate to add the events
for
2012 at the top or the bottom of the current list.

If nobody objects I will start with a new wiki page for the events of 2012. I
miss a
column for the cfp in the current page and will add that two the new site.

Regards,
Andreas
--
## Developer LibreOffice