FYI:

* I have updated the Marketing wiki page so that the "Events Calendar" appears in the menu bar as well as entry on the landing page itself.

* I have added the language bar for the localizing of the events calendar as well as the FAQ page

* I have also added a series of US events to the events calendar. Where an event is past, I have written "LibreOffice -- was not represented" and where events are upcoming I have written "LibreOffice -- PLANS PENDING".

If you are a US citizen and are interested in marketing LibreOffice, please consider joining the US marketing team mailing list[1].

Also, if you are a US citizen and are interested in marketing LibreOffice, feel free to browse through the conferences on the events calendar[2] to see if there is a conference that you may consider attending and organizing some LibreOffice presence (this may mean manning a table/booth or just passing out leaflets/pamphlets etc. Finances are usually an issue, but the first step is letting us know of your availability and then we can work on financing the event.

Cheers,

Marc

[1] http://www.libreoffice.org/get-involved/marketers/
[2] https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/EventsCalendar