From: Jean Weber <jeanwe...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Re: Updates to Marketing wiki pages and
events calendar
To: marketing@global.libreoffice.org
Date: Friday, 18 May, 2012, 2:43

On Fri, May 18, 2012 at 7:10 AM, Marc Paré <m...@marcpare.com> wrote:

> BTW ... I thought of you when I posted the info for the (US) Open Help
> Conference and Sprints event on the calendar (10-15 aug 2012)[1]. It sounded
> like a conference that would fit right into what you do so well --
> documentation. If only the TDF/LibreOffice would have enough $$$$ to support
> you if you were able to go. Documentation is so important to the project.
> *nudge to TDF* :-)
>
> Cheers,
>
> Marc
>
> [1] https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/EventsCalendar

I've been in correspondence with the OpenHelp Conference, which asked
for someone from LO Docs to attend if possible. I would love to go;
but even if the money were made available, I do not wish to enter the
USA -- thus ruling out not only that conference but many others that I
would like to attend. I'm very glad that the LibreOffice Conference is
in Europe! And I wish more conferences were held in Canada. :-)

--Jean