Hello,

Marc Paré wrote on 2012-05-22 15:32:
The marketing team does have a wordpress blog[1]. Would you like me to
post the interviews there, or, would you rather have them show on the
main TDF blog?

oh, I didn't know about this one. ;-) Shall we add it to the planet?

As for the interviews, I prefer to have them - at least also - on the main blog, since I consider them very interesting. I see no problem, however, of posting a link on the marketing blog to the main blog, or even a 1:1 copy of the interview.

Florian

--
Florian Effenberger, Chairman of the Board
Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108