Dear all

In the same day of LibreOffice Conference this year, it will happen one of biggest event of Free Software in Brazil, the IX Latin-American Free Software Conference. Here the site in English: http://2012.latinoware.org/?lang=en

It's the first time in Brazil at an event free software with a track of LibreOffice. I was invited to coordinate this track and that's why I'll not going to LibreOffice Conference.

In addition, we will have a booth and also have a cake in celebration of two years of LibreOffice.

I prepared a program of activities LibreOffice, only in Portuguese. It was made in LibreOffice Draw and I am sharing the file source.

 * PDF: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/File:Trilha-libreoffice.pdf
 * ODG: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/File:Trilha-libreoffice.odg
 * JPG: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/File:Trilha-libreoffice_-_1.jpg

I am deeply sad that it can not be in Berlin. I hope next year the events are not happen in the same date.

I wish luck for all of us!!!!

Best

Eliane Domingos de Sousa
Brazilian LibreOffice Community