Hi Eliane,

Le 2012-09-14 07:14, Eliane Domingos de Sousa a écrit :
Dear all

In the same day of LibreOffice Conference this year, it will happen one
of biggest event of Free Software in Brazil, the IX Latin-American Free
Software Conference. Here the site in English:
http://2012.latinoware.org/?lang=en

It's the first time in Brazil at an event free software with a track of
LibreOffice. I was invited to coordinate this track and that's why I'll
not going to LibreOffice Conference.

In addition, we will have a booth and also have a cake in celebration of
two years of LibreOffice.

Eliane Domingos de Sousa
Brazilian LibreOffice Community

For some reason, I thought that I had entered this on the LibreOffice calendar. I have just added it. Let me know if there is anything wrong with the event details.

I have put you down as the contact person. Could I could add your email: elianedomingos(AT)libreoffice(DOT)org? This would really help for people who are interested in going to the conference and would like more information.

Cheers,

Marc

--
Marc Paré