Hi,

What instead of debating on whether the two branches are stable or not,
can't we just qualify them as two differently oriented solutions ?

One version for the average user, one version for the enterprise. The older
one being for the enterprise of course.

--
*Monfort Florian*
BM2 Student at France Business School