Le 2012-11-10 05:07, Marc Paré a écrit :
Could we take a look and rework the FAQ section on the website. It had
been suggested that the FAQ would probably work better on the "About Us"
section.

After re-reading that section I think we should either:

* leave the FAQ there; remove the items that would best fit on the
"About Us" section, but put it up on a static page.

OR

* move the FAQ section to the "About Us" section; remove any items that
do not fit there and add them to the Ask LibreOffice. (I prefer this
option)

Thanks for any suggestions.

Cheers,

Marc

Unless there is/are any other suggestions/objections, I will get to work on this in the next couple of days.

Cheers,

Marc

--
Marc Paré