Hello everyone,

Before this thread turns into yet another fruitless (and endless) discussion, may I remind you that we have the 4.0 to prepare and that we will have a marketing conference call on the 17th. We already have open action items. For instance we're still looking for volunteers who can design a nice webpage with the most important features of the 4.0 (described here:https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/ReleaseNotes/4.0)

Also we are looking for volunteers who can help with mapping out the overall LibreOffice community.

Thank you,

Charles-H. Schulz.