Le 17.01.2013 16:23, Marc Paré a écrit :

IMO, VistaPrint would be a good choice of supplier for the
TDF/LibreOffice. We have been talking about a TDF/LibreOffice store for

quite a while, and I think it would be more efficient to get VistaPrint

to work out a TDF/LibreOffice group of products that could support our needs. IMO we would not be efficient enough to support a LibreOffice
store, we just lack the manpower to do this.

That's a different project altogether but it's true that I don't see us pushimg boxes.

Best,

Charles.

Cheers,

Marc

[1] www.vistaprint.ca
[2] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vistaprint

If you would like someone to lead on this project, I would be willing
to work on it. We have talked about this since the start of the
TDF/LibreOffice project. At some point we should make a move toward
dealing with it.

I have time to work on it.

Thanks, I'm already putting some stacks together (I'm trying to get something eco-responsible as well as socially sustainable, and I'll present the first outline to the Board soon. I'll ping you when we're a bit more ready.

Best,

Charles.