De: Marc Paré <m...@marcpare.com>
Para: marketing@global.libreoffice.org
Assunto: [libreoffice-marketing] Re: Brazilian LibreOffice Magazine
released
Data: Wed, 13 Feb 2013 11:04:13 -0500

Le 2013-02-13 09:57, Eliane Domingos de Sousa a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> In fact, it's my dream! But I need volunteers to help us. Today, only me
> and Vera are doing the diagramation. We have 3 volunteers to do the
> review.
>
> My ideia when I share the project and the file ODG file is to stimulate
> the others countries to create the magazine others languages and others
> matters.
>
> About the language, we have the same problem, we have to translate all
> the materials created in English for Portuguese. We need to translate
> the software, the post of blogs and the manuals. We have very few
> volunteers to help with translation.
>
> I hope you don't be upset with me. If we had more volunteers helping, we
> would certainly have an English version.
>
> Best

This item comes up every 6 months or so.

We put together a team, but, it gets stalled every time we tried to get
it off the ground. You can find the link, of course, on our marketing
wiki page in the "Generic Stuff" section[1] and the team members of
LibreOffice Magazine International have all signed up. It has been a
while, so all of the participants would have to be re-contacted to
verify their involvement.

We would need mentorship from the BR-Pt team to help set up the
structure and guide us with the ins/outs of using Draw. The commitment,
is the same as the BR-PT team, the magazine must use LibreOffice as its
publication tool.

I had put my name down as a helper, but as in all thing, we would need a
strong commitment from at least a couple of individuals who would work
at it consistently in order to publish the magazine on a regular basis.

Should we try again?

Anyone saying yes to this should commit to working on the magazine! It
is easy to give a +1 / Yes and whatever, but we need people to help and
contribute rather than keep suggesting and then back away and watch the
discussions fizzle and die!

Marc

[1] https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Marketing

--