Hi Charles,

Charles-H. Schulz wrote (07-04-13 16:27)
Le Mon, 01 Apr 2013 21:47:37 +0200,
Cor Nouws <oo...@nouenoff.nl> a écrit :

Since it's a test, I have no special preference right now.
What categories are possible?

I don't have the precise list here (more info can be found on this
Facebook PDF:
http://fbrep.com//collateral/Ads_Manager_Guide_with_Action_Measurement.pdf

I don't see the word category in that PDF, nor (after a quick look) some listing. (But I only took a quick look.)

) but they offer the standard categories based on "Interests": Music,
Education, Computers & Software Programming, Food, Outdoors, Home
Improvement, etc.

As it was suggested earlier here I'd like to go for the Education
category.

Why do you prefer that over 'Computers & Software Programming' ?

thanks,
Cor

--
 - Cor