Great discussion so far.
Just wanted to add my #2cents as well.

I was wondering if we could open up the membership of the TDF foundation to
more people?
Perhaps this could be a good to get more people engaged.

I have been following the mailing lists for almost a year, and using
LibreOffice for 10 months, and I am not an official member of TDF.

Just my thoughts.

Does member of the community = member TDF ?
It is a meritocracy.

cheers from Montreal,

Immanuel

M. / Mr. Immanuel Giulea, BComm