Hello
> Since it's a bit too late to design and print professional flyers now. I'm
> gonna
> reuse, reduce and adapt the existing brochure, without involving the designer
> from Pixin'ko.
>
> I could print let's say 50 brochures here at work, on standard paper.
great, thanks.
> Since I can't come to the Associalibre event, I could potentially send the
> printed version to you, Agnes, thanks to the guy who won the 2015 Free
> Software
> Award. He has a conference to give there, at Associalibre, but cannot find it
> on
> the timetable[1]. He will be at our startup integrator tomorrow. He has
> already
> accepted bringing these brochures to you if you want. In that regard, we will
> have to find a way for you to recognize him.
Nice that he is going to bring them.
I know that he is invited to come, but he does not have a conference.
It's more informal, not mentionned on the timetable...
To recognize him, I know to whom I have to ask.

Hope next time someone of your community can be present. I guess I
contacted you a little late.
Greetings
Agnez