Hi

Am 20.10.20 um 10:50 schrieb Michael Weghorn:

> If "no label is not an option" (as stated by Italo), I'd currently
> prefer something like "TDF Edition" over "Personal Edition" or
> "Community Edition" as well, given the negative/misleading connotations
> the latter may result in.

"no label is not an option" is Italos and some others persons working on this
(professional as I have to admit) opinion. But cof ourse "no label" is still an
option - no decision made yet.
IMHO no label is the preferred option (as stated in past). So my solution would
be:

> LibreOffice
for the (vanilla) binaries delivered by the TDF.

Downstream products using the Trademark have to add an qualifier like:
> LibreOffice Enterprise by CIB
> LibreOffice Enterprise by Collabora
> LibreOffice Enterprise by ...
or:
LibeOfficeOnline by Collabora...

or may use the "LibreOffice Technology"-Label like
Collabora Office for Android - using LibreOffice Technology

The latter one beeing voluntary because our license allows something like
"Collabora Office" even if 99% of the code is LibreOffice.
--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Uwe Altmann