Le 2021-04-28 à 05 h 50, Mike Saunders a écrit :
>> So, yes, I am for this. As far as frequency, I favour every the three
>> month info-bar. I think every second month a little too quick. I would
>> also favour more like:
>>
>> * after 3 months -- info-bar on "Get Involved"
>> * after 6 months -- info-bar on "Donate to support ..."
> That's the current setup that we're using, so you think it's best to
> leave it like that -- is that right?

Yes, I am in favour to leave it as is. Perhaps doing a blind test with
some people unfamiliar or new with the suite and asking them to suggest
a particular frequency off the top of their heads. They may have a more
meaningful impression of this particular question. Perhaps asking the
same question in the various user mailinglists?

Cheers,

Marc

--
Marc Paré