There are freedom and privacy-respecting replacements to Google Forms (see Cryptpad forms https://cryptpad.fr/form/ which can be self-hosted too, for example, Disroot does self-host Cryptpad forms) and Signal too(for example, Quicksy as I already mentioned). And emails can be encrypted as well--without hassle, see https://fsci.in/blog/pep-guide/ which is how you can encrypt automatically like Signal does, without user doing it manually.

--
Ravi Dwivedi
https://ravidwivedi.in/