On 12/17/2015 02:48 PM, Joe Brockmeier wrote:
I do think we need to put meetings back on the map, yes.

We stopped doing regular meetings because they'd sort of turned into a
"let's discuss what we should be doing" thing where the only thing that
was happening was meeting attendance.

But... 1) the last cycle we had a hard time even scraping up a good
release announcement, and 2) perhaps with a few new folks looking around
to contribute and with some renewed energy thanks to the Magazine, we
can regroup and improve.

I see. How often were meetings happening in the past? From my perspective, I think maybe the frequency as well as the organizational pre-meeting plans could be adjusted. I know for the CommOps group, we have a very rough outline of "things to cover" in the meetings in a wiki outline. Additionally, having ticket-oriented meetings also seems to have had decent success with the Design Team. Perhaps we could try to incorporate tickets as a central part of our meetings?

--
Cheers,
Justin W. Flory