John;

>Latest Contents file attached ver 1.2.2

I have worked it up again and added a section:
DVD Covers and Artwork
   220px-Mirabellen.jpg
   220px-Prunus_insititia_01.jpg
       (from Wikipedia article)

   3892066169_dc33680a35_b.jpg
   Mirabelle Plums,txt
(http://www.flickr.com/photos/enil/3892066169/)
   Flyer_englisch.pdf
       (Poster-Sugar Learning Program; 2-sided with text from past Show)

   sugarlabs_SoaS-Creation-Kit_avery_cd_label_2up.eps
   sugarlabs_SoaS-Creation-Kit_avery_cd_label_2up.pdf
   sugarlabs_Sugar-demo_avery_cd_label_2up.eps
   sugarlabs_Sugar-demo_avery_cd_label_2up.pdf
       (CD-Labels to print)
        * Note these are all from old demostrations and shows.
         We need to get the latest that are being made for Sean.
SugaronastickMirabelle.png
       ( Mirabelle 4 stick .png)
I am having a problem with .pdf files built in Ubuntu Open Office write the exported as .pdf's
They refuse to open in the fedora 12 pdf viewer...

Plus Sebastian does not like the name change to SoasCreationKit so I have to re-edit all such references.

I am running out of room on a standard DVD at this point, so to add what you want will require pruning some other content and I do not know where. Ideas?

I will move Floss and References to separate subdirectories and re-write the DVD. (I am up to ver 1.2.2! from 0.9!)

Cordially

Tom Gilliard
satellit

John Tierney wrote:
Hi Tom,

This looks Great! Few tweaks. The References and Floss Manuals Folder should be
split up makes for easier read and follow.
I would then like to add an additional Folder-Sugar and Joining the Community.

This Folder would contain:(Will bring up in Marketing and SoaS Meetings this
week)
PDF's explaining Sugar Visual of Software Stack
PDF-How To Become a Sugar Developer(Links to Key Resource Pages)
PDF-How To Become an Activity Developer (Links to Key Resource Pages)
History of OLPC/Sugar Relationship-The Forming of Sugar Labs
PDF OLPC Deployments PDF Sugar on a Stick Deployments PDF with Links to Sugar/OLPC Mailing Lists
PDF with Links to Communication Channels and How to Use IRC
PDF with Features that have not been taken up but could use work
PDF with Activities that need help/Maintaining.
PDF with Bug Tracking/Testing Screeshots instructions PDF with Links to Sugar Presentations

*****Do these PDF's go into GIT so we can update and revise as things go
along?? Is this Possible??*****
That's just a few ideas. I am hoping the community will help suggest

and join in creating PDF's-with links to these key resource pages.

In creating these materials the mind set must be around 3rd and 4th Grade Teachers, Students, and Parents being able to follow along. This is not meant to replace what is in the Wiki, it's to help
those who do not have the connectivity set-up and create something that you can
easily hand
out(at low cost) that creates Sugar Enablers.
Thanks for Everyone's Help!

John Tierney