From: sdaly...@gmail.com
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2016 17:52:16 +0200
To: samsongo...@hotmail.com
CC: h...@unleashkids.org; sugar-de...@lists.sugarlabs.org;
lio...@olpc-france.org; tony_ander...@usa.net; marketing@lists.sugarlabs.org;
walter.ben...@gmail.com; d...@lab6.com; sanchit.bansal_u...@ashoka.edu.in;
vishalvenka...@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [Sugar-devel] [Marketing] Sugar on Facebook
app(Sugarizer)(sugar activities))

On Thu, Apr 7, 2016 at 5:13 PM, samson goddy <samsongo...@hotmail.com> wrote:
a proposal of targeting more users via the social media (Facebook and twitter).
And i will submit it this week or next so we will know that to do.

Great! So... what is our target or targets? What is our objective or
objectives? What is our message for each target?

I've had difficulty formulating the SL message these past three years because I
need a vision and roadmap to do so.

To be effective, marketing isn't random. Let's say television air time was
free. And we said Let's do TV ads! I would say the same thing as with Facebook,
or YouTube, or Twitter, or what will come next.

Sean.

I think that doing ads on facebook or twitter will be great. We  can boost our
post for about 5$, boost our page too. To get more users.