Robin,

Would you be interested working together to come up with a new website
template (html/css)?  We would prioritize and size the work together.

I would like to get this started in parallel with selecting a logo.  I
really liked your proposal and I think we can make a strong visual identity
for the homepage and secondary pages.

I want to keep openoffice.org end-user focused
So we may move some pages over to openoffice.apache.org that are more
project/development specific and vice versa.

I am not excluding others from helping, I'm simply asking if you can do
this.
You have made a very good website proposal.

Please let me know if you are interested.  We can exchange and IM outside
this mailing list to collaborate.

Samer Mansour