http://techcolossus.com/openoffice/OpenOffice-V01-Milosh.jpg

Best,
Milosh

On 4/4/2013 10:49 PM, Rob Weir wrote:

On Thu, Apr 4, 2013 at 4:42 PM, Milosh Vujnovic <mil...@techcolossus.com <mailto:mil...@techcolossus.com>> wrote:

    Hi everyone,

    attached in this email is a quick mockup that I did for the
    homepage so we can at least have a starting point.
    Then we can progress with the details - content, what sections
    should be added, what should be changed, etc.
    There are some visual details and more spacing that I will add
    later - currently this was all composed pretty much quickly.

Hello Milosh, Unfortunately most attachments are stripped from the mailing list. So we can't see your mockup.

Is it possible for you to post it someplace on the web? Or, you can mail it to be directly and I can post it someplace for others to see.

Regards,

-Rob

    Let me know your thoughts.

    P.S. I've used logo mockup from Alexandro, changed the order a
    little bit.. please keep in mind that this might also changed as
    the final word has not been made on the logo (as far as I understand).
    P.P.S. Tech-related note: this was made on 960px template with 12
    columns.

    Best,
    Milosh

        For additional commands, e-mail: