Dave,

We can consider not using a single CSS or template for the entire site.
Rather we would partition the website and apply CSS and templates according
to their context or navigation depth.

Maybe a single CSS for colours, fonts sizes, tables, etc.  eg. lets call
this standard.css
The secondary pages, like module info and volunteer list, would have a CSS
for layout information. eg secondary.css
Homepage and Download pages would have a different layout CSS but still
inherent the font and colors from the first CSS. eg home.css and
download.css

We may also consider moving the API to openoffice.apache.org and giving it
its own css / program an exemption for those.
It looks like a lot of links are broken right now as well. That would be on
the list as well for fixing.

Samer