Dear Marmamers,

The team at Planet Whale - the online home of whale watching and the world’s
largest search engine for sustainable whale and dolphin companies - is
currently building an online resource of information about whale watching,
including scientific research.

We would therefore like to request any papers, studies, theses, or other
written content relating to the scientific study of cetaceans in relation to
the whale watching industry which the authors are able to make available for
upload on this publicly accessible website.

Any authored work will, of course, be appropriately credited and linked as
requested.

Planet Whale is the world’s largest online community for everybody with an
interest in whale and dolphin watching. Our unique search engine for whale
and dolphin trips is designed to link people with the highest quality tours
by boat, kayak, helicopter and aeroplane worldwide! Planet Whale is working
in partnership with hundreds of whale watch operators and conservation
organisations across the globe to develop a more sustainable approach to
whale watching. Only then can we realise the potential that whale watching
offers - to inspire millions of people to help us to protect our oceans.
Regards,

Dylan Walker
Co-Founder

www.planetwhale.com