We are pleased to announce the dates of our very first Australian/New Zealand
student chapter of the Society for Marine Mammalogy conference!

The conference will be held from the 3-5 of July at Phillip Island Nature Park,
Victoria. All meals and accommodation will be provided and there is no
registration fee. These dates are aligned with the Australian Marine Science
Association (AMSA) conference on the Gold coast to allow people to have the
opportunity to practice their presentation in a relaxed environment before
heading up to AMSA.

Spaces are limited, so register quickly to secure your spot. A registration
form is available at our website
(http://www.marinemammalscience.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=602&Itemid=343)
 or on our facebook page.

At this conference we will also be organising the hand over of the running of
the chapter. This involves keeping an eye on the facebook page, organising the
occasional city coffee catch up, and helping plan the next student conference
with a group of other students. If you are interested please express your
interest when registering for the conference (see section on the registration
form).

We look forward to seeing everyone there. If you have any questions please feel
free to email us at anzsc...@gmail.com

Kylie, Kate, Krista and Ailbhe
Australian/New Zealand Student Chapter of the Society for Marine Mammalogy