Press ReleaseRE: OERS Otter Activity Booklet  The Oceanographic Environmental
ResearchSociety (OERS) is proud to announce the launch of "Fun with Sophie the
SeaOtter & Ricky the River Otter" children's activity booklet.Illustrated by
artist Nicole Clough, children from ages 4 to 7 will have 22stimulating
educational pages to colour and learn about Sophie and Ricky. Fromthe colour of
their coats, to their favourite foods, and some of the ecologicalstruggles of
these cute baby otters, children will enjoying learning about seaotters, river
otters, and some of their ‘otter’ relatives in this activitybooklet! Parents
are encouraged to read to their children and help them learnmore about these
furry and adorable otters.  The "Fun with Sophie the Sea Otter& Ricky the River
Otter" activity booklet is free, please send anemail to get.o...@gmail.com and
write "OERS Otter Activity booklet"in the subject header of your email.  It is
our belief that providing freeactivity booklets for children will make it
easier for educators and parentsworldwide to provide both fun and educational
learning experiences for youngminds. It is important that we are able to
inspire and raise awareness of thesespecies to children at an early age, so
that they can grow to love and respectthese creatures.  We thank you in advance
for your efforts touse these activity booklets in your school, program, and/or
organization. Weeven encourage adults to colour them in and share in the fun!

Sincerely,

Dr. Nesime Askin, OERSBiologist and Art Director
www.oers.ca
email: nesimeas...@yahoo.ca