Edgewise Environmental offers its expertise as an environmental
consultancy, specializing in marine animals. As an industry leader in
marine environmental consultancy, we offer a course for marine mammal
observation. Our next Canada-MMO course will be taking place between June 2
and 23.

The course shall focus on mitigation processes of offshore and coastal
programs that may impact marine mammals and other megafauna. These
activities and associated mitigative actions shall be discussed in relation
to the “Species at Risk Act” and  “Statement of Canadian Practice with
Respect to the Mitigation of Seismic Sound in the Marine Environment”.

The course theory and assessments are completed virtually, with a field
component that would take place in Newfoundland at the end of the course.

Please visit our website,
https://www.edgewiseenvironmental.com/training/canada-marine-mammal-observer/,
to learn more about our course, view the course syllabus, or register.

Email i...@edgewiseenvironmental.com if you have any questions.

--
Edgewise Team
Edgewise Environmental Ltd.
i...@edgewiseenvironmental.com
www.edgewiseenvironmental.com
[image: Facebook icon]
<https://www.facebook.com/edgewiseenvironmental>  [image:
LinkedIn icon] <https://www.linkedin.com/company/edgewise-environmental/>
 [image:
Twitter icon] <https://twitter.com/edgewiseNL>  [image: Instagram icon]
<https://www.instagram.com/edgewiseenvironmental>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
*The contents of this email message and any attachments are intended solely
for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged
information and may be legally protected from disclosure. If you are not
the intended recipient of this message or their agent, or if this message
has been addressed to you in error, please immediately alert the sender by
reply email and then delete this message and any attachments. If you are
not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use,
dissemination, copying, or storage of this message or its attachments is
strictly prohibited.  *