Join us on Sunday, May 15th at 6:00 pm PT for Cetacean Session #10. In this
session we will discuss the extent of the role of killer whales as marine
apex predators. John Totterdell, Rebecca Wellard,  Isabella Reeves, and
Robert Pitman will provide an overview of their studies on orcas in Western
Australia including their article “The first three records of killer whales
(Orcinus orca) killing and eating blue whales (Balaenoptera musculus)”
recently published in Marine Mammal Science. Presentation and discussion
will be followed by live Q&A with the audience.

Please visit our Crowdcast channel to register and for more information on
our upcoming and past sessions. https://www.crowdcast.io/cetaceansessions

Sincerely, Jared Towers
Director, Bay Cetology
https://baycetology.org