[This post was delayed because it contained the word "subscr*be"
in the first 10 lines; it was forwarded to the list by Hans Ehrbar]

Jim heartfield wrote:

>In message <l03130308b3d57f5f0b43@[137.92.41.119]>, Rob Schaap
><[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes
> >G'day Thaxists,
> >
> >Does anyone else here (except Jim) subscribe to the LM Commentaries?
>
> >I do.  And, Jim, it's actually been a good while since there's been one
> >with which I don't agree.
>
>Cheers Rob, and thanks for the plug.

I subscribe to them too, and I get the magazine too. Listening to
certain personages - I have one in mind who constantly celebrates the
virtues of vigorous debate, but who steadily refuses to engage anyone
he disagrees with - you'd think the LM crowd were hellspawn. I've got
to say that even when I disagree with them, they're smart people to
be taken seriously.

Doug