G'day Thaxists,

I know a few fans of big Leon inhabit this forum, but I'm not sure if
they've all read an essay Trotsky wrote on the new boy Hitler for the
September 1933 issue of Harper's Magazine.  Bloody impressive du juour for
its analysis, and all the more so from 66 years down the track.  He nailed
Hitler, and he nailed the west's initial response to Nazism absolutely
brilliantly.  Anyway, the essay is reprinted in the July '99 issue of
Harper's Magazine, and I recommend it highly.
What a clever lad Trotsky could be.

Cheers,
Rob.