I wouldn't mind your comments on this particular issue related to Marxist
economics.

In a discussion on the situation of the working class under the neo-liberal
push towards globalization and the effect that this is having on the
people's of the developing countries. It was pointed out that not only is
modern capitalism exploiting its workers but is also "super exploiting"
immigrant workers at home (western industrialized countries) and women in
the workplace who suffer a double burden of exploitation at work and then
at home with the second unpaid shift.

Is this an accurate term? I believe workers can be exploited to various
degrees under capitalism but either you are exploited or you are not. As
amatter of fact I also believe that in strict Marxist terms, you will find
that the worker on the production line of General Motors or Ford making
automobiles for over $20.00 cdn/hr. produces more surplus value than the
underpaid worker flipping burgers at McDonald's and is therefore exploited
more. Is the autoworker then "super exploited?"

I don't think so, they are just exploited at a higher rate. I understand
the concept that immigrant workers and women in the workplace face
particular and special problems but I don't think you can use the term
"super exploitation" to describe it properly.

Any opinions?

Thanks