To reach some conclusions, more from Father Brown:

>>On the contrary, following Lenin, Communists and class conscious workers
should pay attention to the intra-ruling class struggles to exploit them as
divisions in the ruling class; and help in the strategy of expropriating
the expropriators through divide and conquer. <<

So how did voting for Obama again help the working class exploit the ruling
class rift over tax harmonization (bringing top corporate tax rates in
harmony with OECD, from 35% down to 25-28%) and the assertion of
extraterritorial taxation privileges (which Romney disavowed and Obama, the
CIA's equal rights imperialist-mercantilist proclaimed)?  Are we in a new
precursor stage? Or should we be still trying to decode calendars on the
Yucatan?

I'm dying to hear from you giggles.

CJ