This trash is one instance of "ethnoepistemology", in which the author is encsonced. I nailed "Ethnoepistemology" in one of my blogs some time ago:

http://autodidactproject.org/blog/culture/index.php/2008/10/ethnoepistemology/

And what is going on in Chinese philosophy is just as repellant:

http://autodidactproject.org/blog/culture/index.php/category/philosophy/chinese-philosophy/