Ralph: "Is there anything lower than anthropologists?"

Charles: Is there anything higher than philosophers ? Yes, lawyers.

Ralph links to :
http://autodidactproject.org/blog/culture/index.php/2008/10/ethnoepistemology/

"Studies in a Dying Culture
What is to become of critical culture in this dumbed-down millennium?
Introduction
Ethnoepistemology"

Charles: What are you a Stalinist now ?

http://archive.org/details/Studiesinadyingculture