In view of an upcoming local discussion of pragmatism, I've organized some
of my material on the subject:

Pragmatism and Its Discontents: Selected Bibliography (sans annotations)
http://www.autodidactproject.org/bib/pragmabib.html

Pragmatism and Its Discontents: Annotated Selected Bibliography
http://www.autodidactproject.org/bib/pragmabib-a.html

The Ins and Outs of Lloyd's 'Left Out'
http://www.autodidactproject.org/my/leftout.html

Note that the bibliography is not an attempt to cover the subject.  It is
an assemblage of interesting sources on pragmatism, consisting mostly of
contemporary reviews and revivals of pragmatism, historical critiques, and
newer and older Marxist critiques.

The bibliography exists in two versions--plain and annotated, with
cross-linkages between the two.

My web page on 'Left Out" consists of:

(a) R. Dumain's review of (a) Left Out: Pragmatism, Exceptionalism, and the
Poverty of American Marxism, 1890-1922 by Brian Lloyd,

(b) R. Dumain's review of John Ryder's book review

(c) additional remarks on pragmatism in reaction to Ryder.

I have an additional electronic pile of unorganized scribblings on
pragmatism I should attempt to organize.  This last item (c) gives a
foretaste of why I consider "pragmatism" an unsatisfactory allegiance for
scientific realists and materialists.   While some friends of mine who also
claim to be pragmatists adhere also to a realist position, I have never
been able to understand the justification for this.  So perhaps some
scientific realist minded individuals could assemble some ideas on what is
distinctive in pragmatism that matters to them that is not already
presupposed in the realist/materialist perspective.