I don't know. All the actors were British. The Bolshevik leaders were all played by British actors who acted like snooty upper class civil servants. Very unconvincing. But they get away with this stuff because Americans, who are generally quite content and proud to be dumbasses, are under the illusion that anything British has class. Would anyone be willing to be bored to tears by movie versions of English literary classics otherwise?

Which reminds me, Woody Allen needs to be beaten to a pulp for "Match Point". I don't think I ever walked out on a movie before, not so early, anyway. I always thought he was an idiot, but this proves it.

I used to watch Masturbate Theater on public TV as a teenager. I was hooked on "The Forskin Saga", but I refused to watch "Upstairs Downstairs".

BTW, PBS stands for "Pompous British Shit".