As much as I love Billy Stewart, even he's not helping draw whatever
conclusions I'm supposed to draw from Obama.

I'm not seeing anything here but a political vacuum for the communist
alternative you're talking about.  Everybody in America believes in  capital,
jobs,
and wage labor.

Most in America passively and aggressively supported Jim Crow until than
magnificent struggle broke out on DECEMBER 4, 1955 in Montgomery Alabama. Then
it would take a decade of intense struggle to outlaw lynching and get the
Voting  Rights Act and later fair housing legislation. Then it would take
another
twenty  years for blacks to become fused into the national political sphere.
Then it  would take another 20 years to get our first Black President.

We are at the very beginning and Obama's election might be analogous to
something like Montgomery 1955.

To optimistic?

WL.
**************Get a jump start on your taxes. Find a tax professional in your